YouFarm was founded in 2017 after one of the founders struggled to get finance for his mothers farm. After realising that there were thousands of farmers in the same position he then made it his goal to change the way agricultural finance is done in Africa.
The YouFarm Crowd Farming Platform provides farmers with access to collateral free finance by getting people to invest in crops and livestock and share the profits with the farmers when the produce goes to market. All of this is done through our alternative impact investment platform
To provide farmers with access to collateral free funding technology and to provide a safe, insured and profitable alternative investment option for people who want to become a part of the agricultural value chain through crowd farming.
To change the way agriculture is financed in Africa by using technology to get the public to invest in crops and livestock and share the profits with the farmers when the produce goes to market through the YouFarm Crowd Farming Platform.
YouFarm Goals and Objectives
Our main objectives are:
- Financial inclusion for farmers in Southern Africa
- Providing technology for farmers so that they can reduce waste and increase yields by practicing precision agriculture
- To provide an affordable, safe, insured and profitable investment option for impact investors
- To ensure that investors receive a return on investment when they invest in a crop or livestock
- To connect farmers to a network of crop investors from around the world
- To allow people to become a part of the agricultural value chain
At YouFarm we recognise the important role played by farmers in Africa. We also understand the challenges that they face when it comes to securing funding. In order to get as many farmers as possible funded and create employment opportunities for agro entreprenuers, YouFarm is now offering Agency oppportunities for people who want to change the way agricultural finance is done! Currently YouFarm has Agency opportunities in Angola, Botswana, Malawi, Mozamabique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and ZimbabweDownload YouFarm Company Profile
You understand that:
- Your investment in the YouFarm investment opportunity carries risk, and there is no assurance that any investment objective will be achieved; - A distribution of profits is subject to the sales of the crop, which means that:
- you may not receive any profit on your capital investment;
- your capital investment may not be returned;
- the investment opportunity is not registered with or approved by the Financial Services Conduct Authority;
- capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the investment opportunity;
- able to incur a complete loss of your capital investment without impairing your financial condition;
- able to bear the economic risk of this investment opportunity for an indefinite period of time.